Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yentli [Senior]

Meet Yentli! (pronounced like gently) ..she is one of my boyfriends cousins and I got the privileged to take some of her senior pictures while at the cabin for thanksgiving! Totally forgot she was a senior and wasn't expecting a client on thanksgiving..but God is so faithful and I'm so blessed to have been able to take hers! She is gorgeous and one of the smartest girls I know.. 4.8 GPA! or something close to that haha. She loves music and mock trial and is looking into Princeton, Harvard, and some other colleges. Shes amazing :) and we had a beautiful location right by a pond.. mmMm these are some of my favorite shots :)



 










3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You pictures are always so warm! Do you use a certain texture? Whenever I see your pictures it makes me want to move to PN just for the scenery and beautiful people! I'm excited to learn from you these next few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marisa these are so good! i love the light in the first picture! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys.. hillary i have some presets I use or i'll like edit one photo from the shoot and then copy and paste the setting to the rest of the photos so they all have the same vibe..I think sometime I just get lucky haha.. cant wait to learn from YOU as well :D

    thanks alyssa! two weeks till i see you!

    ReplyDelete