Wednesday, December 22, 2010

florida [vacation]

Our grandparents treated us cousins to a VERY relaxing and fun weekend in Florida at their winter home. We drove down Wednesday.. fighting against our sleepy eyes to stay awake on the road.. 18 hour drive.. McDonalds breakfast and free wifi bright and early in the morning never tasted so good :) We stayed till Sunday afternoon and our grandparents flew us home. I loved being able to be outside again! going for walks, bike riding, climbing banyan trees :D eating out, beaches, ice cream, flee markets and endless funny games of Black Rook :) my grandparents are the best and I am so blessed to have such a sweet family who all gets along, we had such fun times together. One of my best friends from YWAM happens to live 10 minutes from my grandparents house in Sarasota so I was able to hangout and visit with her as well over the weekend :) and I took their family Christmas card photos! (coming soon).Also coming soon, a fun video I made about our weekend :)

 an awesome branch I fell in love with and ended up turning into a hair accessory that I wore to church :)









No comments:

Post a Comment