Wednesday, December 1, 2010

6x6 panel

If you aren't doing anything Friday night you should check out the 4th annual 6x6 show at the INFANTREEgallery on north prince street!!! Its my favorite show they do and I loved looking over the panels last yeah seeing at the different forms of art use to create the panel and everyones little block of inspiration.. so cool and so inspiring you should definitely check it out! and they make such great and unique Christmas gifts. This was the first year that I realized that ANYONE could enter the show all you have to do it pay 5 bucks for a panel and then they sell them at the show for 20.. soooo if yours sells you make 15! such a fun way to get local aspiring artists involved. below are photos of my panel I did... it will be on sale this month in the INFANTREE for 20$! I love doing mixed media collages and using recycled things and random things I find around my room.. elements that went into this.. flowers picked from side of the road..urban outfitters magazine cutout...cut up poem typed on paper...stamped letters...fabric scraps..Hawaiian bracelet.. photo transfers done on packaging tape for the birds and birdcage.. and then the most important thing.. MODGE PODGE! :) there ya have folks.. the secrets behind how I made this..



1 comment:

  1. you did it!!! it looks AMAZING!! you got that picture and everything? i'm so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete